If you use Trello to get stuff done, you'll find it helpful to integrate your Trello instance with airfocus. Your Trello members can continue managing their tasks in Trello, while decision-makers and strategists use airfocus to prioritize high-level projects, features and initiatives to build and share more effective roadmaps.
Benefits of the Trello integration
- Import Trello cards (as items) into airfocus
- Push airfocus items into Trello (as cards)
- Configure multiple Trello integrations to push different items to different Trello boards, or the same item to multiple Trello boards
- Create an advanced filtering and mapping workflow
Along with the powerful Trello two-way integration (syncing airfocus items and Trello cards as well as advanced data mapping), you can additionally install the airfocus Power-Up for Trello to enjoy additional benefits:
Benefits of the Trello Power-Up
- See your priority scores and roadmap visualizations right on your Trello board to get your team aligned and focused
- Let customers, teammates and others vote for your strategic items (using the free Trello Voting Power-Up) and connect those votes with an airfocus strategy criteria (learn more)
Watch this video to learn how to get started with the airfocus Trello Power-Up in minutes:
- How to set up and configure the Trello integration?
- How to set up and configure the airfocus Power-Up for Trello?
- How to track and sync Trello votes with airfocus?
- How can other Trello members see the airfocus Power-Up data?
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀