1. Connect your airfocus workspace with Trello
You can either initiate the connection upon workspace creation...
...or by connecting with Trello for an existing workspace.
2. Grant airfocus access to your Trello board
3. Use filtering to define which Trello cards to import into airfocus
You can filter by list and label. Please note that we will only import cards, if they match list and label. All other cards will be ignored.
4. Use mapping to define how Trello lists and labels should be mapped to airfocus lanes and labels (optional step)
If you change a card or item in one system, the other system will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Map votes from the Trello Voting Power-Up with an airfocus criteria (optional step)
This step requires the use of the airfocus Power-Up for Trello (learn more). Let customers, teammates and others vote for your strategic items and connect those votes with an airfocus strategy criteria.
6. Synchronize the integration
Click the "Synchronize now" button on the integration page or on the top right of any other view to sync the integration. You can select between one-way and two-way-sync (default).
- Video: Getting started with the airfocus Trello Power-Up
- How to set up and configure the Trello integration?
- How to set up and configure the airfocus Power-Up for Trello?
- How to track and sync Trello votes with airfocus?
- How can other Trello members see the airfocus Power-Up data?
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀