1. Enable airfocus from the Trello Power-Up menu (or click here)
2. Sign up for airfocus or log in to your existing account
If you don't have an airfocus account, simply request a read-only API key from your airfocus admin. Learn how other Trello members can also see the airfocus Power-Up data.
3. Create a new workspace in airfocus or select an existing one
For new workspaces we recommend to use one of our templates to get fast results.
4. Connect your airfocus workspace with Trello
5. Grant airfocus access to your Trello board
6. Use filtering to define which Trello cards to import into airfocus
You can filter by list and label. Please note that we will only import cards, if they match list and label. All other cards will be ignored.
7. Use mapping to define how Trello lists and labels should be mapped to airfocus lanes and labels (optional step)
If you change a card or item in one system, the other system will be adjusted accordingly.
8. Map votes from the Trello Voting Power-Up with an airfocus criteria (optional step)
Let customers, teammates and others vote for your strategic items (using the free Trello Voting Power-Up) and connect those votes with an airfocus strategy criteria (learn more).
9. Rate your items for your value and cost drivers
Once you're done with the ratings, click the "Synchronize now" button on the integration page or on the top right of any other view to sync the integration (you can select between one-way and two-way-sync).
10. Amazing. You've just added airfocus magic to your Trello board and cards
If a Trello card has been scored in airfocus, you will now also find its focus score on the card. Furthermore, invited board members can now access read-only airfocus views by clicking the airfocus workspace dropdown. Learn how other Trello members can see the airfocus Power-Up data?
- Video: Getting started with the airfocus Trello Power-Up
- How to set up and configure the Trello integration?
- How to set up and configure the airfocus Power-Up for Trello?
- How to track and sync Trello votes with airfocus?
- How can other Trello members see the airfocus Power-Up data?
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀