There are three user types in airfocus: Admins, editors and contributors. Let's see what special permissions they have:
Admins have superpowers within airfocus. They can:
- Invite and manage users in the user settings
- Manage billing settings
Editors is the default user type with all normal editing rights. They can also:
- Create and delete API keys and share links
- Set up integrations
- Create and manage Priority Poker games
Contributors have the least rights. They can:
- Read/view all workspaces
- Join a Priority Poker game as a player (Learn more)
- Comment on items (coming soon)
For now contributors will be free. In the future, contributors can be purchased in bundles of 5 at a discounted price.
Have questions? Please get in touch via chat. We reply usually within minutes.
Not yet an airfocus user? Try airfocus for free. Use our powerful yet easy-to-use airfocus scoring system to prioritize & create more effective roadmaps. 🚀